Agent Settlements Clerk- Winnsboro, TX
Team Worldwide Corporate Office in Winnsboro, TX is looking to add an Agent Settlements Clerk to the International Department. The Agent Settlements Clerk is responsible for effectively and efficiently processing the accounts receivable and accounts payable settlements with international agents.
Team is a worldwide, yet locally-minded business with the resources to offer global control of our customers’ product movement. As a multi-year recipient of the Logistics Management Quest for Quality Award in Freight Forwarding, the Team Worldwide commitment makes every delivery like a trip around the corner—no matter where that corner is.
Who You Are
As an Agent Settlements Clerk, you will bring the following qualifications:
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Accuracy in data entry items
- Efficiency in switching between multiple tasks
- Oversee accounts receivable and accounts payable of international agents and vendors.
- Send statements to all approved international agents within the Team system.
- Communicate each month with assigned international agents.
- Approve invoices for payment.
- Send payments to agents in multiple currencies.
- Post accounts payable payments as part of the settlement in the accounting system.
- Responsible for posting exchange rate differences to the accounting system and to Team’s Schedule of Accounting and Communications (SAC).
- Responsible for posting variances to branches for payment in excess of cost.
- Filing sales reports and invoices.
- Research for financial information on shipments.
- Aiding in disputes between agents and branch offices.
- Process advance payments for duty and tax invoices.
- Keep track of all value-added tax (VAT) duty drawbacks and process on agent settlements.
- Learn airport codes for all US branch offices and be familiar with international airport codes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.