Operations Personnel – SEA
Team Worldwide Branch Office in Seattle, WA is seeking operations personnel in the freight forwarding industry.
- Two plus years of experience in freight forwarding, customer service, domestic operations (international a plus)
- Outgoing, friendly personality, positive mental attitude, and professional customer service
- Must have basic computer skills to navigate Team WW System
- Day-to-day operations
- Customer service & communications
- Local cartage & dispatch
- Agent and Branch Office communications
- Routing of shipments
- Compliance – internal and external
- Shipment accounting for customer invoicing
- Work with the sales teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation
- Negotiate carriers, books loads, tracks and traces
Relocation assistance available based on experience. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operations Manager – LAX
Position Overview and Responsibility:
- Managing the domestic freight forwarding operations, include cartage operation
- Monitor and service network business
- Internal and external communications
- Customer service
- Effective routing of shipments – air, ground, LTL and FTL
- Shipment quoting
- Work with sales teams to increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction
- Managing operational KPI’s and dashboards
- Accounting practices – Invoicing, profit splits …….
- Reports directly to the branch owner of Team Worldwide Los Angeles, but works in a collaborative approach with the staff and other offices throughout the United States.
- 3 to 5 years freight forwarding experience
- Understanding IAC and TSA policies and procedures
- P&D cartage background
- Air, Ground, LTL and FTL operations
- Basic understanding of freight flow operating systems, excel, office and email communications
- High energy
- Pro-active communication
- Training and hiring new employees
- Work with sales department and network operations
- This job description is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
For more information, please contact Recruitme@teamww.com.
Team Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Domestic Operations Agent – DFW
Team Worldwide Dallas Branch Office is currently interviewing for the position of a Domestic Operations Agent.
Candidate will perform a variety of duties in support of the Branch Office’s domestic activities.
- Prioritizing, scheduling, and routing shipments for transportation via Air and Ground Network
- Maintain and grow relationships with both existing and new Customers and Carriers
- Interacting with customers and agents to rate and quote shipments via Air, FTL, LTL, Hot Shot, and Linehaul
- Proactively reach out to carriers to source, price, negotiate, and track shipments daily
- Source and secure capacity for time-sensitive freight by leveraging multiple sourcing platforms
- Work alongside team ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and operational efficiency
- High level of resourcefulness, initiative, and exceptional time management
- Continual desire to learn and expand Domestic and International knowledge
- Proficiency with MS office
- Possess a valid driver’s license
For more information, please contact email@example.com.